MINSALES Black Gypsum Drywall Screw Philips Head, 32 mm Length, Pack of 100
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|50 x 1 x 50 Millimeters
About this item
- For attaching drywall to wood studs, wood to wood and more, Can be ideal for your home, office, or workplace
- Black coarse thread, sharp point, Screws come in sturdy cardboard box, Phillips drive flat head, durable strong metal steel screws
- Coarse drywall screws feature coarse threads to secure gypsum board to studs
- They have a sharp point to pierce through drywall, and a coarse thread design to help grab into wood studs. Once the screw has been driven, the bugle head allows for quick and easy countersinking
- Recommended by Builders, DIY homeowners and Professional Contractors
- .5 inch pack of 150 with free screwdriver bit
Black coarse thread, sharp point and patented Philips drive flat head make these screws easy for you to use. They also come in a sturdy cardboard box that helps protect your drywall screw from getting damaged, which makes them ideal for your home, office or workplace. Rounded corners allow smooth screw heads against surfaces and fasteners.
Use these Phillips head drywall screws to help you hang your drywall. These Phillips head drywall screws are made from heavy duty steel and have a coarse thread that allows for drilling multiple holes into wood studs, or attaching wood to wood. Each package contains 100 black coarse thread screws in a sturdy cardboard box and come with a screwdriver tooth.
These black drywall screws are perfect for virtually any drywall and interior wall application. The black color helps minimize mistakes, while the slightly coarse texture helps provide better holding power. These self-drilling screws can be used on a variety of materials such as wood studs and framing members.
Screws are important to the stability of a building. Use these Philips screws to secure walls and other structures. They are made from prime materials to ensure their durability, strength and functionality for long term use.
Save time and money with this pack of 100 x 32mm size coarse thread, flat head black gypsum drywall screws. Ideal for attaching drywall to wood studs, wooden items and more, these Gypsum Drywall Screws come in a sturdy cardboard box. Phillips drive flat head, providing more stability and strength