MINSALES Queen Square Pattern Knee Hammer (Square Pattern) with Pointed tip pack of 1
- The queen square pattern knee hammer for effective elicitation of myotatic, plantar and abdominal responses with greater patient comfort
- Flexible nylon handle consists of a slender tapering handle
- The weighted head and soft rubber collar is perfectly suited in provoking myotatic responses.
- The Tapered Point is Suited for Eliciting Plantar and Abdominal Responses.
- The Queen Square Pattern Knee Hammer for effective elicitation of myotatic, plantar and abdominal responses with greater patient comfort. The tapered point is suited for eliciting plantar and abdominal responses.Flexible Nylon handle consists of a slender tapering handle.
Brush The Buck Hammer is used for cutaneous sensation evaluation, testing reflexes, and measuring nerve sensitivity. The Buck Hammer also has a needle in its head, and a brush in its handle. Handle The weighted chrome-plated handle is precisely balanced for increased control of percussion force. The encircling band with pin firmly secures the triangular head midway between the bumper apex and base. The handle is also designed with a pointed tip for eliciting cutaneous and plantar reflexes.